Season 5, Episode 37 (01.31.18)
[chef: Regi’ Drake]
A taste of N’awlins with no dishes to wash afterwards, this easy dump meal will impress everyone!
(makes 4 grill packets)
• 4 red potatoes, washed and cubed
• 8-12 small pieces of corn on the cob • 20-30 uncooked shrimp (peeled or not, it’s up to you)
• 1 Lb. smoked sausage, cut into chunks
• 1 Lb. Crab Claws
• Old Bay Seasoning, to taste
• Cajun/Creole seasoning, to taste
• 1 packet of Ranch dressing
• 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
• 1 tsp each Thyme, Oregano, Rosemary, mixed together
• 2 sticks melted butter (or 8 Tbsp olive oil)
• 1/2 c. chicken broth (you may not need that much)
• salt and pepper, to taste
• Heat grill to 400ºF (you can do this in your oven, too, at the same temp.).
• Boil the potatoes and corn until soft
• Evenly distribute corn, potatoes, shrimp, and sausage between 4 heavy-duty foil sheets (appx 12×18 inches each).
• Drizzle melted butter and about 2 Tbsp. chicken broth over each foil packet.
• Season evenly (and generously), to taste with Cajun seasoning, Old Bay Seasoning, Ranch Dressing, Garlic, Thyme, Oregano, Rosemary and salt and pepper.
• Tightly seal foil packets by folding up the sides over the contents and tightly folding up the ends over the seam.
• Place in the oven for 20 minutes, flipping once half-way through (be careful opening the packets to check for doneness, the steam inside is VERY hot)!