• 1 cup Rice
• 1 Tbsp Salt
• 2 cups Cold Water
• 2 Tbsp basil
• 1/2 stick butter
• Rinse the rice in a collander
• Place rice and salt into a medium-size saucepan, add water. Rice must be level to ensure it cooks evenly.
• Bring to the boil, reduce heat medium and cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until most of the water has been absorbed.
• Turn off heat and cover for approximately 10 minutes. This allows rice to be steamed through, resulting in a fluffy texture.
• Add basil and butter and mix lightly