Season 3, Episode 21 (07.21.16)
[chef: Regi’ Drake]
These crab tartlets have long since been a family favorite and are requested often at holiday get-togethers.
• 1 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1 (8 ounce) can crab meat, drained
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons of finely diced red pepper
• 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
• 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
• 1 pinch seasoned pepper
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 pinch paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease tartlet pans.
- Divide rolls, roll out with four and press into the prepared tartlet pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, crab, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, green onions, red pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon mixture into tarts and garnish with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until light brown. These freeze wonderfully. Just reheat before serving.