Season 3, Episode 19 (07.06.16)
[chef: Regí Drake]
With this recipe, I am reaching out to our male audience who have complained that some of the recipes are too difficult. So guys, here is one that is SO incredibly simple — Five Ingredients, Five minutes in the oven, done!
• 1 9in. prepared graham cracker crust
• 3 cups of sweetened condensed milk
• ½ cup sour cream
• ¾ cup lime juice
• 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees
• In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime zest.
• Mix well with hand blender and pour into graham cracker crust.
• Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 8 minutes, until tiny pinhole bubbles burst on the surface of pie.
• Do Not Brown!!! Chill pie thoroughly before serving. Garnish with lime slices and whipped cream.